Wednesday, November 26, 2014

And Then They Were Five......

"His little hands stole my heart.....
             his little feet ran away with it"


On October 6, 2014 after 39 weeks of waiting we welcomed our third son, Hooper Goldsborough Dabbs into the world at 8:02 am weighing 8 pounds and 7 ounces and measuring 21 inches in length.  He is my largest at birth of the Dabbs boys.  He is our third and final addition and my parents 5th grandchild.  Actually, my parents 5th grandson!  Big brothers Hunter and Steuart are over the moon.  Steuart thinks that Hooper is his baby and loves to hug and pet him.  Yes, pet him.  Like a dog.  Hunter is, as always, very helpful.  

So far Hooper is a great baby.  He is a hungry baby and eats ALL THE TIME but he really only cries when he is hungry and is starting to be an excellent sleeper. He is very laid back and as sweet as he can be.  And he is beautiful.  I do think that we have very beautiful baby boys and Hooper is the last.  He has a sweet little nose and a smile that can light up a room.  

I cannot begin to explain how much joy these boys bring me.  Once upon a time I thought having a girl may be fun.  Kind of like a new adventure.  Now, I don't know what I would do with a little girl.  I was put on this earth to be the mother of boys and I cannot wait to see what their futures hold for them.  I just hope we don't get there too fast because I need the time to slow down a little!  









No comments:

Post a Comment