Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Recent Obsessions

1)  The Maxi Cosi Pria 70 car seat-  on the recommendation of a very experienced mom I purchased this for Steuart and I could not be happier!  Easy to install, easy to clean, SUPER comfy for him.  He is as happy as a clam!  I love it!

2)  Metallic leggings-  Fashion meets comfort in a whole new way.  You can be sassy and breathe!  It is amazing!

3)  Gold-  I am usually a silver girl but recently have been wearing a lot of gold.  And very traditional pieces.  It's like I am getting old.

4)  Claude Moore Jeweler-  They have the BEST customer service ever and I love playing in there.  Especially while making out wish lists.  It's super easy just to say- Jason- check out the list!

5)  Ford-  I love my car.  Still.  I am just OBSESSED with it.  Especially after the road trip from hell to Maryland and back.

6)  Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls-  For curly hair it is the best product I have ever used.  It doesn't make your hair crunchy or sticky.  Just soft and bouncy!

7)  Coco Chanel Mademoiselle-  It's not my signature scent- that is Carolina Herrera but my mom had it so I wore it.  It just smells good.

8)  My hairdresser- Jason Chambers.  He is the best.  Ever.

9)  Veuve Clicquot-  Just had a bottle on NYE and it remains my favorite.

10)  Moms Day Out-  I need this time every week to be a normal person.



Comfy as can be!


Gold leggings!  LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment